- It is possible to put PL/SQL in proper version control.
- It is possible to have developers work on the same logical code unit (package, procedure, function etc...) at the same time without co-ordinating first.
- It is possible to merge these changes at a later time automatically.
- It is possible to eliminate all the errors resulting from manual preparation of deployment scripts.
- It is possible to build an automated continuous delivery pipeline for PL/SQL.
If you'd like to know how, attend our free webinar. Register at this link.